Tuesday, January 6, 2015

My Goals of 2015

     In a new fresh start to the School year I have a goal for the rest of my school year. In the last half of school I was failing to listen, to do and of my homework and to turn many assignments on time. I disappointed myself and many other people with my behavior. So this year I am making a goal to do every assignment that is assigned. At the same time I will make myself stay after school every Tuesday and Thursday or when I need any help with any homework or if I'm confused. If I notice my grade going down I will stay after with any one of the teachers to get my grade up.

     Also for the new year I have a goal for myself in soccer. My favorite past time is to practice and play soccer with my friends. Yet not being as good as my friends I still play. It doesn't disappoint me or upset me that I'm not good as them but it makes me feel like a rookie compared to them. My personal goal's for 2015 are to practice more soccer and to pay attention in school (paragraph is above). I feel that if I push myself to practice that it would make me try harder and succeed to my personal goal. I also think soccer wont make it a huge distraction from school.

No comments:

Post a Comment